getting unbanned from a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
How can I get unbanned from a website? I am at home and its not my parents who banned me. I did something stupid and got banned from this one website.
I changed my ip address, tried a different computer at my house, reset my router and my modem, ect.

I think I have to change the dns numbers but don't know how to do that.

Please help me out here cause I need money which is what that site was about giving people money for doing something very easy.

you should not have done something stupid and got yourself banned

im getting tired of people asking about getting around bans around here (np offense) heres how you get around a ban.....

dont act like an A** Clown and get yourself banned in the first place

You can't unban the account.

Clear your Cookies, Change your IP, then make a new account.

Not sure if a site is allowed to, but they can ban the MAC address on your modem/router from accessing that site. Every ones MAC is unique.

How can I get unbanned from a website? I am at home and its not my parents who banned me. I did something stupid and got banned from this one website.
I changed my ip address, tried a different computer at my house, reset my router and my modem, ect.

Please help me out here cause I need money which is what that site was about giving people money for doing something very easy.

ahh hahaha serves you right

ask the people in charge nicely if you can go back.

ask the people in charge nicely if you can go back.

Why is an apology and reason something foreign to the banned? Should have been the first thing he tried. But no, do something bad or stupid then try to weasel your way back instead of being an adult about it and trying to make it right. Natural consequences have come your way dude. Accept it and move on.

ok I tried to e-mail them months ago and they never got back to me. I reformatted which did clean the cookies and stuff. I also created a new account and that one got banned right away cause something with the router/modem I guess. They probably have the mac address banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom