Getting a Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
well its going to be about 7-8 inches long
idk im going to head into town sometime soon and discuss it with them
i may get lucky and find someone who will do it even though im only 17 , my dad will be with me just because he knows a good bit about tattoos and he wants to make sure everythings safe and what not

Don't compare a new tattoo with one that is 40 years old and looks like a dark blue blob. The new inks and the techniques are totally different than 40 years ago.

I know a tattoo artist in NC and I thought it was legal with a parent's consent. You might want to check some local laws for the shops, because one city is different than the next, and some counties are different than the next, just as most states are different than the next. Etc. Etc!

BTW, I have seen that skull (never on anyone) and I had it already saved on my PC. It's one of my favorites. IMO, even if a lot of people had the same tattoo, it will be somewhat unique from artist to artist, if indeed the tattooist is an artist. The artist you go to may suggest a way to make it unique and more personal to you. Just talk to 'em!

And don't go for a $100 full back; remember that you get what you pay for. Another opinion, but most of the "underground" tattooists that I have met are NOT artists. They might be technicians, but that doesn't make them an artist. Some underground just don't have open shops and they are artists without the overhead, but to do an entire back for $100 is insane.

Check out Tattoo Johnny!

Dave :D

My girl kept pushing me and pushing me to get a tatoo, but I never did. I had neither the time to go to a shop, the money for the tat, or more importantly a desire/want to get one. I wouldn't know what to get. Just not something that interests me right now.

If you ever get to NY my new guy is awesome.

kiku tattoo

He hasnt inked me yet but he doing a gorgeous piece on my wife.

Eventually hes gonna do a sleeve for me of one single dragon wrapping around my whole arm

If you ever get to NY my new guy is awesome.

kiku tattoo

He hasnt inked me yet but he doing a gorgeous piece on my wife.

Eventually hes gonna do a sleeve for me of one single dragon wrapping around my whole arm

VERY nice work there.

Im actually supposed to be getting my half sleeve retouched and finished(finally) pretty soon. Found a guy thats been tattooing for 10 years that works out of a shop and on the DL out of his crib. Supposedly hes really cheap and very professional.

After that, it's ON. I got a ton of work i have planned out to get done.

including but not limited to a left chest piece, a full left arm sleeve, a couple of sleeved calves and perhaps a few other things here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom