Getting a Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
so as a xmas/graduation gift my dads going to pay for my first tattoo
but im only 17 and in NC they wont let you even with your parent so i was wondering if theres a state near by that will?

Not really, my best advice is find an underground tattoo artist, mine is pretty cool no shop, but he does pro style work, lol, come to KC and I can hook ya up with a full out back piece for 100

well i know a good friend of mine has his brother do his and they dont look bad but its not the style im looking for but idk if that means he cant draw what i want or not, ill have to ask

any one from TN know the laws there?

I'm getting a tattoo soon too, I'm not sure about your's but mines more than likely gonna be japanese kanji for love on my chest over my heart and maybe an Spades with tribal flames on my back. Since it's illegal to get one at 17 why not wait until you are 18?

love-5.jpg

Tattoo's are retarded in my opinion, think about long term and when your 45-60 Years old and hope that the fat off your skin doesn't make it look bad.

Also, don't get something your not gonna want in ten years because even know you can get it removed it hurts like **** both physically and emotionally when you have to pay the bill.

Also if your body isn't grown fully yet your tattoos gonna stretch with your skin.

My 2 Cents.

^when im 45-60 im not going to be going ou looking for babes so i dont really care about my looks, **** im not to worried about them now

Tattoos are amazing to me, ive always wanted one since i was 6 and my dad used to do it as a hobby (he wasnt half bad at it depending on what you wanted) im always looking at my dads tattoos, hes got almost two full sleeves, and they just amaze me

and i dont think my body is going to grow much more im already taller then my dad so im pretty sure im safe there plus i can do like my dad and get them touched up every 5 years or so

It should take you a year to decide what design you want and where you want it A tattoo shop will not mind helping you draw or design one now if you promise to come back in a year by leaving a small deposit. All good tattoo shops will recommend you wait a while before committing. Don't get it done "underground" this is ART and needs to be done by an ARTIST not your dads friends cousin... Don't be cheap as well I am currently 17 but drew and researched my own tattoo a year ago, 8 months ago on my 17th birthday I went to my local tattoo shops did the rounds found a ARTIST I feel comfortable with and does the style I like we then sat down a couple of times and thoroughly went through the details and perfected the design. Got quoted a price which was £500-600 went to a couple of forums and uploaded a pic of what I want and where and they agreed the price was fair if the tattoo artist is genuine. It will take about 20 hours work so I will probably need 3 sittings but I am happy with what I am getting and £500 for a piece of art that will be on me at all times through to remind of a moment unique to me. I am getting my tattoo finalised a month before my 18th birthday and having a henna replica made to find out what it looks like through everyday activity if there are any flaws and whether I am completely comfortable with one. Then on my 18th or just after I am going to start my sessions and get it done

Just dont get anything typical, Some people dont like em...honostly who cares, most people dont live to be that old, some people dont care, like me both ways, if you dont like it, tuff ****, my body not yours, the whole chinese symbol is a very popular thing that people get, along with coy and nautical stars, not appealing IMO

XL_EL_Design.jpg

this is what im looking at getting on my left forearm
anyone know how much this would cost? like an estimate?

ive ordered a stencil for it as well ive thought about it a long time and its exactly what ive been thinking of in my head

atleast personalise I find the idea of 10000 people with the same tattoo very distressing as It is art it should be unique splash of personalities between you (the canvas) and the tattoo artist. depending how large and the size of it I would guess £150-200 if its done well and about 6 hours chair time +2 for touch ups after it has healed. I am english though so don't know the going rate where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom