Getting Rocked? We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, he thinks I'm sleeping with his girlfriend. In that same fashion, I believe he is the reason my Monte Carlo's transmission is slipping.

This morning I found that the shift from 3rd to 4th gear presents problems. There is simply something wrong, the car starts vibrating like it was a clutch close to being stalled, not to mention the disgusting odor I smelled.

Man I really shouldn't have gotten involved, but once you get in, you don't get out. Gotta suck it up and live up to the fact that I have to deal with this problem.

Well next stop, get someone to look at my car.

So, he thinks I'm sleeping with his girlfriend. In that same fashion, I believe he is the reason my Monte Carlo's transmission is slipping.

This morning I found that the shift from 3rd to 4th gear presents problems. There is simply something wrong, the car starts vibrating like it was a clutch close to being stalled, not to mention the disgusting odor I smelled.

Man I really shouldn't have gotten involved, but once you get in, you don't get out. Gotta suck it up and live up to the fact that I have to deal with this problem.

Well next stop, get someone to look at my car.

well just completely stay away from him and her altogether until the whole things blown over. he'll forget about it in a week or two. jealousy never lasts long enough to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom