getting a permit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya... I may be a dumb "audio dude", but I do have a good memory. His mommy bought a beamer and he claimed it.

Pass your test before you go "buying" a BMW. If you really did buy it, then based on you failing your PERMIT test, you should not be allowed to own that car let alone touch it or drive it.

its funny...my bicycle cost more then my car did....nice GIANT road bike = $800....1988 mazda 929 = $500....lol....i hate it when i see all these teenagers (i am included in that category being 18 myself) driving all these really nice cars that their daddy bought them....i say that they should work for their car...that will teach them a lil responsibility and they will drive safer knowing that if they wreak...then they have to start over......and if one of my kids failed the test because he didnt study....i wont let him take it again for three months (not that i would be a mean father...just that i want my kid to be a good driver)

feel free to flame away ^_^

ah thats my next thing i'm saving for....a good motorcycle (need the gas millage) I've ridden dirtbikes for quite some time now...so i think its time i upgrade to a road bike

Only motorcycles worth having are harley's me thinks. There just something about that sound.

No way... crotch rocket FTW! Don't get me wrong, I like harley's too, but at this stage of my life (I'm almost 20), I could definitely use a crotch rocket up at college.

Also, it depends on where you live, A Harley would be completely useless where I'm from, as most of the roads are gravel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom