Getting paid to read e-mails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpage01

Baseband Member
I saw this in someone's signature, it was a link called hits4pay.com, which was a site were you were paid to read e-mails. I thought this looked cool, but has anyone here used it to verify that it works and it will not just steal my credit card number?

Thanks guys

And if anyone knows any other well known sites that pay you to read e-mails, or complete surveys, then please let me know.

Oh and can you delete your own posts? if so how?

thanks again

I'm not exactly sure how the system of 'getting paid to read emails' works
to delete your post, you can click edit, check the delete box at the top, and then click delete on the right

If they pay you to read email's and that crap why in hell do they need a credit card number,sound's fishy to me:confused: put it this way 99.99999% of that stuff is a scam.

It works the same way that it those FREE iPOD things work.

You sign up, you get spammed with emails. You buy products.
You sign your freinds up, they get spammed with emails while you get a kick back on a successful registration.
If you one of your freinds purchases a product that was spammed to them, you get more of a kick back.
And then they sign up their freinds.....
..........and thus the vicious circle continues.

I know this as a got a some one in my last RPG group try and get every one to sign up on his account.
So i give him a S.T.F.U. instead.

We stopped inviting this guy to our RPG sessions from some strange reason. I wonder why......................... :eek:

I am doing the hits4pay thing and i dont know if it works, i am doing it through paypal, i mean i already have 10.18$ in my account. But they give the money to me once it reaches 20$.But i will tell you if it works.

I would only do this if I was deathly drunk, dying from cancer, and only if I was on someone else's machine in a foreign country with more firewalls than the NRO softCORE...

When I was in collage (about 1996 to 1999), I was running an adult website where i did have a 10c per click banner. I had my little sc@m going on where it was Click on the banner, and then you have access to pr0n that i was hosting.

I was getting about AU$50 per month. And all i had to do was change the pictures around once a month (Not bad for 3 hours of work per month).

Anyways, one day, the sponsor stopped paying me, and becoz some personal reasons I stopped running the website.

I am a strong believer in the saying of "THERE IS NOT SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom