Getting a new puppy soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
Well, my mom told me that we're getting a new puppy soon (this weekend in fact). Normally I'd be enthused about it, and I'm sure most other people would too, right? Well I'm not b/c my previous dog died in December (on Christmas Eve morning, to boot =\). I had him for about 12 years since he was a pup. Odd thing is, I haven't really "grieved" over him. I wonder if seeing this new puppy will make me just break down >.<.

Just needed to get that off my chest (wasn't anybody on my MSN/AIM lists atm I'd prefer to talk to about it with, heh). Hope you don't mind...

I'm sure you'll get through it one way or another. What kinda puppy are you getting? or don't you know yet? I remember when we got pets we'd always just take our pick of whatever the Humane Society had--we never picked out anything specifically.

No idea what its gonna be yet. My aunt/uncle from outta town are coming to town this weekend, and are bringing it w/ them.

I'm sure I will too, just sucks cuz I had my other dog for 12 years =\.

i have had a new pure bread boxer pup for 6 monthsn ow ad i love him to death, yea itl be hard to get over you old dog but in no way should u love this one any less.

Puppies are the perfect size animal to kick, large enough to hit easily but will still go quite a distance if you get good follow through on your kick.

make sure you have a reasonble form of padding to stop it being hurt, a wall should do.

Have fun

[/sarcasm]

Not really mate :D Hope you get over your old dog soon, and have fun with your new puppy. Im sure you'll love it when you get it.

Puppies are the perfect size animal to kick, large enough to hit easily but will still go quite a distance if you get good follow through on your kick.

make sure you have a reasonble form of padding to stop it being hurt, a wall should do.

Have fun

[/sarcasm]

Not really mate :D Hope you get over your old dog soon, and have fun with your new puppy. Im sure you'll love it when you get it.

LOL, thanks xD.

Wow Oriox i thought you meant that i was Like... This isnt Oriox typing this ?? lmaoo

Wish i had a puppy :(

Ya wah :confused:

I'll laugh anyway, because eventually i'll figure out what you said and realise its funny :)

So here it goes... LOL

Well, just got back from outta town today...and we brought him back. Not much of a puppy though... 4 months old lol. He was laying on me the whole way back my parents were driving, heh. Will post pics of him later.

Ok, managed to snap off a few pics of him while I was playing with him earlier (has some sharp teeth >.< lol).

0302082213em7.jpg

0302082214py1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom