Getting married!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud5437

In Runtime
Hey everyone as the subject would suggest I'm getting married soon. As with most of my posts on here I'm after your help, We need a song to walk down the aisle too. I have been looking for ages but can't find some I really want so I would like your suggestions. I'm Irish so would like something in line with that but that's my main problem, I also want it to be different so you guys and gals from all over should have ideas I won't have heard.*
*If you could if love a song for going up (before marriage) and one for coming down (after).
Thanks everyone!!*

Congrats!

But curious, what does the future Miss Spud like in music? She Irish as well, and does she embrace her heritage in the same way? Have you thought about asking close friends and family on both sides?

Hey everyone as the subject would suggest I'm getting married soon. As with most of my posts on here I'm after your help, We need a song to walk down the aisle too. I have been looking for ages but can't find some I really want so I would like your suggestions. I'm Irish so would like something in line with that but that's my main problem, I also want it to be different so you guys and gals from all over should have ideas I won't have heard.*
*If you could if love a song for going up (before marriage) and one for coming down (after).
Thanks everyone!!*

Zelda Marketplace theme :D

The Legend of Zelda - Market Place - YouTube

Thanks for the congrats people
Yea the wife to be is Irish aswell but we are 100% open to anything, romantic would be preferred :)

Congrats, mate.

A word of advice from a 25 year marriage veteran: you get out of marriage what you put into it. Go all in if you want the best. You can't do the 50/50 thing as there is no 50/50. You either go all in or you are just playing at being married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom