getting license when 18+

Status
Not open for further replies.

saladfork

In Runtime
So my mom is finally getting her license, shes a little older than 18 ;]

does she still have to have a permit for 6 months before she can get her license?

i want to know when i can stop driving her around every where

Where do you live? (state/province) because different rules exist for different places

What are the rules in Washington State? I'm 18 and I never bothered to get one when I was younger. I don't see why people make such a big deal about it the second they turn 15.5 they start saying "GONNA GET MY PERMIT" ..come on now, not like you had anywhere to go.

Well, here in Florida... if your under 18 and you get a permit you must hold it for 6 months then you can get the real deal... but i actually got my license when i turned 18... i had to do the written test... and had to hold my permit for 2 days... then come back and do the actual driving test... then i had my Offical License... but then again every state is different

What are the rules in Washington State? I'm 18 and I never bothered to get one when I was younger. I don't see why people make such a big deal about it the second they turn 15.5 they start saying "GONNA GET MY PERMIT" ..come on now, not like you had anywhere to go.

BS

lol i have been driving since i was 14 and i always found some place to go

maybe someone was just a little anti-social......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom