Getting into College Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ Just focus on doing well (As and Bs) in classes you can get those grades in, do well on SAT and/or ACT (take SAT at least twice!), and get some sort of extracurricular/leadership experience outside of classes. You'll be golden.

Work hard at getting scholarships too!

I've gotten just about $5,000 in scholarships, and lets just say I've still got lots of college to pay for!

Work hard at getting scholarships too!

I've gotten just about $5,000 in scholarships, and lets just say I've still got lots of college to pay for!

any particular ones that help??

Hope is easy for me to get... as for the other stuff... not so sure

so how does this look so far as a transcript:

Subject, Semesters (respectively)
AP Human Geography A, A
Honors Geometry d,c
College Prep (normal level) Language Arts A,A
College Prep Biology A,A

Subjects enrolled for next year:

College Prep Chemistry
College Prep Algebra II
Advanced Placement World History
Honors Language Arts

so far not looking so good... but its weird that i did better in AP Human Geography then i did the Honors Geometry class, and the AP is 2 levels higher, than Honors... lol... u also saw my courses i have been enrolled for next year, i got CP Alg II because of my crappy Geometry grades (sucks big-time because I'm a PC Genius and most of em' are awesome at Algebra :() also i got Honors LA cuz i did so well this year round, in fact my Bio teacher was willing to do the same, but i crapped in Math so now no Honors Chem for me...

try this link for GA tech

and this one for University of GA

a lot of scholarships depend on what field you're planning on studying.

Also, you'll want to apply for a pell grant. Grants are money you don't have to pay back. (free money = good!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom