Getting a Car Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzY_GaMeR_07

Daemon Poster
So I am getting my license in January.

I have two options when it Comes to getting a car....

My mom who i live with will give me the mini-van, and put the title in my name, so no monthly payments, and its mine.:D

Or I can buy a cheapish used car, and my mom will pay $5000 of it....

If I bought a car, nobody would use the mini-van, but its not like I am dieing to drive it. :rolleyes:

HMMMM, what should i do?

what type of van

eh, if its a 95+ or looks decent and newish, ****, take the van, start a film crew, ive done it before with a astro

otherwise,i mean, van you can haul friends in,

eh, 5500 for a car, go get a beater, ****, go look into a 95ish ford crown vic

1500 bucks for a decent looking low insurance decently fast tank like decent mpg fits everyone never dies needs only ocasional maintiance and oil change really safe
for a crown vic

dude ur obsessed with crown vics. if u drive a crown vic ur either a cop or a taxi driver. dude if you dont mind u can just drive the van and save a bunch of money.

Yup, take the van. It'd be kind of pointless not to if its just going to sit there unused if you get your own car...

Take the van, trade it in for something that gets good MPG and cheap on insurance.
Look at it like this, you are gonna want to have dates right? How many dads are going to let a teenage daughter leave the house with a guy who drives a VAN???
Now, if you just want to hang with the guys and stuff, take the van. You have PLENTY of room for an awesome sound/entertainment system. Otherwise you will just look like a dork. The van drivers when I was in school were stoners.

superdave1984 said:
Otherwise you will just look like a dork.

Hmm, well thats a pretty shallow way to look at it...
I mean, a free vehicle is a free vehicle. Who cares what you look like when you drive it. :confused:

I still suggest the van dude. If its not cool enough for you, give it a name. Any type of ugly car with a cool name is instant gold at any school. ;)

Speaking as the father of 2 girls, ANY guy driving a van is NOT taking my daughter anywhere. Period. Yes a van is very cool for lots of things, and yes free is great. I am thinking practicality is all.
I'm OLD for crying out loud.

take the 5k and go buy a used civic or corolla, that would be your best investment! You should be able to find one for around 5k that is not too old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom