Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glowing Keyboard

• WTF dude!! you're such a Geek.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyotas are known to be the longest lasting cars as far as miles.My neighbor has like a 70 tyota truck with like 308,000 miles and it still runs!!

Law said:
Please..don't buy a mini cooper :p

If you're looking for Japanese car under 15k the Mitsubishi Lancer and Nissan Sentra is cool. Or some American cars like the Ford Focus or Mazda Mazda3

I would stay away from Honda Civics, not saying it's a bad car it's actually a great car but it just to typical. Get out of the ordinary and get into a mazda or something....

What's wrong with minicoopers.

Minicoopers were voted the best car to drive for a guy like me to drive. This was based on mainly body type, fashion, age and since it was a gay magazine sexuality too.

jorsoft03 said:
Get a used car I'd say. Don't bother with a truck unless you're actually going to use it for something. Trucks are for hauling stuff not for driving around on sundays taking up both lanes.

The reason I say get a truck is for safety. I don't care what the safety rating is on some little rice burner (or corn burner for the new tiny american cars). If you have a truck and get in an accident, you're gonna win. They don't take 2 lanes...

Ryan

P.S. Toyotas are magnets for getting hit. I've been in 3 accidents, none of which were my fault. In fact, all 3 times the other person was ticketed. Guess what ALL of those cars were. Toyotas!

It's all about the mile per gallon. Trust me you don't wanna get a truck or SUV unless you really wanna spend that much for gas.

"I hate life..."

talldude123 said:
if you like the new car smell, go with the kia rio/chev aveo. They are the same car, at about $12,000 stock.
Um... Kia Rio? Don't you think Kias' are a little... Well... Girlie?? (/Gay, ect...) :rolleyes:

If you're 'InTo' that kind of thing, that's ok. :confused: Me personally, i wouldn't be caught DEAD in that "Martha Stewart Living"mobile..."

What's wrong with minicoopers.

Minicoopers were voted the best car to drive for a guy like me to drive. This was based on mainly body type, fashion, age and since it was a gay magazine sexuality too.
EEEEww!!! :eek: :mad: :dead:

:confused: :cool:

korean cars are bad :\

sure, they use mitsubishi engines (or at least a good portion of them do), but they're still bad

maybe something like this (the TL is 13.5k-ish, but you could find one for under that price easy, since this car is an '03)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...iewItemQQcategoryZ5333QQitemZ4613995881QQrdZ1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...iewItemQQcategoryZ5332QQitemZ4615708337QQrdZ1

the CL is well...i don't particular like the rims they used, but you get what i mean, a car like that probably only goes for 10k

Re: "I hate life..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Um... Kia Rio? Don't you think Kias' are a little... Well... Girlie?? (/Gay, ect...) :rolleyes:

Origionally found in "Your guide to gay life"
3) Best Dragwagon
2006 Kia Sorento

The Korean automaker has figured out a way to give top-dollar value in a package that won't rip your pocket. Kind of like a drag show- all that entertainment for a couple of bucks in tips. Plus, drag queens need an economical, but classy ride
with optimal space for all their gear. That way they can spend those bills on costumes instead of high monthly payments. The 2006 Kia Sportage is the perfect solution and this year's top dragwagon.

Okay I guess it is kinda gay than, but not all people are drag's either :p

Hey fellas. Thx for the suggestions :D.. I guess the problem with old cars is that you never know what you get. I have a car already, so it's not my first. But it's kindda old :(..

I am trying to keep the price of the new car under $26000 Cdn ~ $23K US or so. Doesn't mean I HAVE to spend that much money. So a used car is certainly a possibility.

If it's a new car I WAS thinking about the Hyundai Sonata. Looks to be good.

For a used car, I have no idea. hehehe..

I will check out what you guys suggested as well.. :D..

One of the problems is that I am like 6"2 and 190 lbs, so a "small" car is not good. I've rented compact cars to go on trips and **** my back hurts after the trip :mad:.. Where as, with something like a Pontiac Grand Prix, everything is good :)..

AND NO GIRLIE CARS FOR ME!!! :mad:

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
P.S. Toyotas are magnets for getting hit. I've been in 3 accidents, none of which were my fault. In fact, all 3 times the other person was ticketed. Guess what ALL of those cars were. Toyotas! [/B]

Maybe you keep getting into accidents with Toyotas because there are a sh*t load of them on the road. I don't buy the "accident magnent" idea.

Woah dude. USD$23K?! Thats a lot, and excellent for a new car. Check out the Chevy Cobalt, nice car, what I'm planning to get in the future. If you like fast cars, Mazda Miata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom