Getting Annyoed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathToCats

Baseband Member
I'm getting annoyed with newbies coming to these forums and posting one thread with a question about their computer, getting the answer and never coming back. I know I haven't posted over 100 times yet, but still.. In the hardware section I think I'm encountered four or five newbies that post a question and an hour later they post again with the lines "Does andyone know?" patience in a virtue! grrrrrrrrr...

lol

yes and that is why they will never get it, and you will... and they will always end up having to pay someone (you?) to fix what they break.

patience.... patience..

Doesn't really bother me much..... There are already alot of good people here, so if a few newbies don't stick around, then too bad for them cause they could have learned alot;)

Afterworking in the computer industry where about 50% of people I deal with have Big Eyes - Small Wallet, I am used to it.

Hmmmmm.... Big Eyes - Small Wallet.... sounds like a role play game system there.

However, one thing that really $#!+s me to no end here is the number of threads with the subject of :-
"I need help" or "Some one help me" or "My computer is not working" with out any indication of what the problem is about.
To me, it's like some one telling me over the phone "My computer does not work. I don't now what is wrong with it. Can you fix it?"
My solution with that is that I don't even read those threads.

It doesn't really bug me when people come here once just to ask one question. It does bug me when people bump topics like 3 times in a row or when they post "this is a cool thread" or something like that in every single thread to get their post count up.

Ya, people like that get on my nerves also. =/

I'm not one of them though! I havent even been subscribed to these forums for 3 weeks yet and I have over 110 posts! ;)

EDIT: Over 130! :p

Silesia said:
However, one thing that really $#!+s me to no end here is the number of threads with the subject of :-
"I need help" or "Some one help me" or "My computer is not working" with out any indication of what the problem is about.
To me, it's like some one telling me over the phone "My computer does not work. I don't now what is wrong with it. Can you fix it?"
My solution with that is that I don't even read those threads.

If I have a question I usually do a seach of what it is to see if anyone else had the same question.. You know.. I don't know how many times I've seen a thread called "Which way should the fans blow?" and there is always a nice response from the moderators (which I think are awesome for their vast knowledge and patience.)

well if u dont like it here...there are plenty of other forums

people need info and thats what these forums are for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom