Get in line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
Well I am off to stand in line for 3+ hours for SW:EIII. I called my theater today and they sold out alllll shows.... 2700 seats. I bought my tickets for the IMAX screen and it seats 440 people.... allll sold out.

Mmmmmm.... IMAX.

Grrrr............ I wish I was doing that last night :angry:

(Thinks more evil thoughts about my house mate and his betrayal by Episode III Tickets) :angry: :angry: :angry:

Have fun. I might get me a sesson for tonight. See what happens.

While your waiting in line, it will be coming in off of my fav p2p

*jk* I will just see it when I dont have to kill people, or when it comes out on DVD

I am going to go down to the cinema with an Andromeda / Star Trek / Babylon 5 / Stargate / FireFly / Dr.Who / Blakes 7 / Galactica / Invader Zim / Lexx T-Shirt and make fun of all the people that are cos playing inline.

And then hopefully I can lure one of the to attack me. But instead, I beat them up and take there ticket instead.

YES!!! I think this plan will work. :D

[EDIT]Better yet.... Dress up as Stanley Tweedle from Lexx. Go down to the lines and make fun of the Star Wars fans.
stan1.jpg

Some one is bound to attack when confronted with a Stanley Tweedle Look-A-Like.[/EDIT]

*SIGH* They are completely sold out for the next 2 weeks or so here. I really wanted to see it with my bro and dad the day it came out like we did with all the LOTR and the 1st 2 episodes of SW. Ah well, life goes on.:rolleyes:

My daughter offered to take me to see it tonight (she has connections at the local movie plaza), but I have to work tomorrow. Bummer.

I'll just let her take me tomorrow night, or maybe a matinee Friday.

NERRRRRRRRRRDSSSSS! :p I kid, it'd be cool to see, but theres no way in hell I'd go wait in line for that long.

Wish I was up in washington again with my friend, they always get to see movies the night before it's shown

Woooooo!!! I'm not making the 12a.m. showing but will be part of the chaos and hell on opening day thursday..yaaahoooooo!!!!I love it the madness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom