Get Folding People!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD soon as I get this watercooling installed and new mobo im ordering on thursday.

folding will throw my rig over 70c lol.

Asus p5k Deluxe. i'm still debating on beating it to death with a steel ball bat when im done lol. its the 2n'd new one i've had thats useless. i've checked all my other parts in a buddies computer with no trouble so those are fine. heck I kinda wish one of them was the problem. would beat paying out of pocket for a new mobo. nsic wont do refund rma's and im not too keen on spending another 30$ to ship it to them yet again, to get another one back and sell it.

and yeah I know 70 C is hot, thats why i'm nto folding/stress testing and no oc'ing. course I couldn't oc if i wanted to XD.

phase change plan fell through when Jseber backed out. I have a feeling he didn't want to go through the trouble of shipping it to canada, even though the ups store would have done it all for him. I even called all the post offices and found out prices/info/instructions for him. Then when I was tryign to arrange payment and stuff he just stopped all communication XD I gave him 2 or 3 weeks and a few e-mails to reply to (in case something came up on him) but nothin.

so i gave up and bought the rest of the pc. it was really disappointing since I was all excited and such. oh well.

I'm trying to get my folding PC's back up and going after I shut them off over Christmas break. Hopefully my PC that I'm now folding with Linux will finish a work unit soon. I also got my HP running the GPU client again. I also have a Pentium 200MHz MMX running the old client, I don't think it will get anywhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom