Get Folding People!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool.. GA Tech.. its where I plan on enrolling for college.. (don't worry i'll be folding for TF Still :))

I fold I fold all the time! how dare you insinuate i don't! *puts monical an top hat on* good day to you sir.

With my small lowly E6600 that can't even stay consistently clocked at 3.3 Ghz, I am in the leed. Thats sad people.

I know some people here have Quads and some much higher clocks then I, so why aren't they SMP Folding??!

We might have to have our own "night of broken glass" to punish the the unfolders!!!
Chris you fold? Then why do I not see you on top 20?
Your not turning your Comp off when your not using it are you??

u know what guys.. i'm gonna fold in the night.. but 1 WU takes 2 weeks.. thats the only issue..

Uh, well your computer is not adequete for SMP Folding, but you sure can do the normal one ment for lower end systems, they should only take 3-5 days on that computer, if you let it go all the time. And you can let it go during computer use as well. It will simply dedicate less CPU cycles to folding when your gamming or what not.

Now I know you computer does not compare to mine in any way BUT, when I was stable at 3.303 Ghz, I could play surpeme commander On MAX settings with well over 2000 units on the map at once while SMP Folding was running... (Farcry on max settings to, all games 1440 by 900)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom