Get this book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I hate reading novels, honest to god. I used to hate it, it bored me beond beleif. Even award winning books, just didnt entertain me the slightest. Ive tried many times to like it, and finally i have found the first book that i thouroughly enjoy.

Amazon.co.uk: Sniper One: The Blistering True Story of a British Battle Group Under Siege: Dan Mills: Books

Sniper One, it's a stunningly good book, only on page 74. But it's such a good insite, well told, with the witty humour british army is known for, and it doesn't hold back on all the gorey bits. It tells it as it is.

My respect goes out to ANYONE, that has served in Iraq or Afghanistan after reading this book. for those of you who havn't the media's portrayal of life in iraq is so false, only by reading this book did i realise how crap and hard it is.

Please get the book, it's only £3.50!!!

Amazon.com: Sniper One: Dan Mills: Books

Shocking, britain is cheeper :eek: :cool:

^im like that, i really don't like reading, only comics. Then i started a tom clancey book and loved it, not i have several.

Sci-fi and suspense novels ftw =P. Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Michael Chrichton (sp?), Steve Alten...some of my favorite authors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom