George Lucas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think George Lucas should have focused more on the storyline in the prequels than the special effects. Special effects were acceptable in Episodes I and III, but were way overdone in parts of Episode II. If he would have toned down the special effects, it would flow more continuous with the originals.

there's a fault in Episode 3
you know how Anakin hadn't seen pad me (or however you say it) for over a year? - I forget how long exactly, but it was at least over a year
but she was still pregnant, even though people are normally pregnant for around 9 months
that means that Anakin might not be the real father....

apokalipse said:
there's a fault in Episode 3
you know how Anakin hadn't seen pad me (or however you say it) for over a year? - I forget how long exactly, but it was at least over a year
but she was still pregnant, even though people are normally pregnant for around 9 months
that means that Anakin might not be the real father....

You know that its a different universe....pregnancies my not be 9 months.

I love Star Wars but they SHOULDNT have used modern day special effects in I, II, and III. Why? Because i thought it was hilarious that in I, II, and III they ahd excelent fighters that looked so modern then you go to IV, V, and VI where its supposed to be the future and its all old school. I mean look at the deathstar and the destroyers, they are soo old skool but its all good. I liked all of them cept II where i dont exactly like love stories.

P.P. Mguire said:
I love Star Wars but they SHOULDNT have used modern day special effects in I, II, and III. Why? Because i thought it was hilarious that in I, II, and III they ahd excelent fighters that looked so modern then you go to IV, V, and VI where its supposed to be the future and its all old school. I mean look at the deathstar and the destroyers, they are soo old skool but its all good. I liked all of them cept II where i dont exactly like love stories.

Modern-day Special Effects > Old Skool Special Effects. If they had made the new ones look like the old ones, hardly anone would've watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom