George Lucas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obi One played Shawn from Boy Meets World so he's good I guess. But whats wrong with liking all the films new and old.

The NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in Episode III? Yea, that was pretty sad. But there are MANY instances of excellent acting to contrast that. The extras on the DVD are REALLY interesting. Theres like 3 hours of the GOOD extras. Actually, I don't know how I feel about the plot of Episode III...So easily avoidable...Mace Windu had like 5 mins to kill Darth Sidious BUT HE DIDN'T. That pissed me off so bad -_-;...

And yea, the Anakin and Padme scenes were ridiculous. His girlfriend/wife caused him to go over to the Dark Side and kill all the Jedi...:rolleyes:

Thats basically the problem I had with Episode III. But I still think its one of the best Star Wars movies.

Well, the acting in the originals wasn't all the great either. Luke Skywalker really got annoying in Episode IV, especially the famous "toshi station to pick up my power converters" scene.

Yea, but Alec Guinnes (sp?) did a great Obi-Wan Kenobi and I'd feel bad supporting to take him out of the movie.

As I said, the originals were casted perfect and shouldn't be remade. Only the lightsaber and blaster effects should be fixed in A New Hope.

You are too negative Nubius. I have never met anybody who downed on EVERYTHING as you do.
Jee I wonder if this came before or after reading the 'parents made me the way I am thread'

Me being negative...well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm sorry for not just saying OH YAY THAT ROCKS!! like a mindless zombie on things I don't like.....yeaaah...that makes me real negative...give me a freakin break

I just watched all six episodes. I watched IV, V, and VI last night, and watched I, II, and III tonight. I do think some parts in the original trilogy needs to be touched up, but it should not be totally redone, you cannot remake a classic. I don't like Episode I, it's just too boring, nothing really interesting happens, but I guess that's how it's supposed to be. I like Episode II and III mainly because Padme is hot :D but they are more entertaining than Episode I anyway, except for the Annikan and Padme scenes, those suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom