George Carlin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spydersniiper

Baseband Member
Hey guys.....

i found a great book, and wanted to know if anybody has heard of it or read it.... George Carlin's "When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops" is amazing.
ive heard bout the book from a friend at school, and some may have heard of George Carlin in movies and he has 2 other books out.
just some random question, and just hit me back, its a great book

pccc

he is a very shall we say "loud" comedian here in the states...
words are his forte' and he uses them ALL if you know what i mean... the man hold back on no word, no topic and nobody

yup, Roshi has it right. there is swearing in the book, but it adds to the fun, and thats the type of guy that he is. many people dont like him for this, but you just have to read (or watch movies) with a light heartedness and just enjoy it. he has many views on the world, and expands his thoughts. he looks at the world a lil differently, and its entertaining to see what he has to say.

pccc

it's about taste... he's a bit "rough" for many, but i like his views... when he has something to say, he's got a "deep south" perspective... basically he don't give a rats @@@ who you are, he's gonna tell it like he sees it and it's dam funny...
then he's got a list he likes... how many names can one (topic not allowed here) have... very funny

lets just say if the censors get ahold of him you may hear 2 words per joke and that's half the point!

i have some of his hbo specials & audio cds in mp3 format (i won't tell you how i got them *wink*). you should be able to look it up on www.cdnow.com

you're all diseased (hbo)
parental advisory (hbo)
jammin in new york
carlin on campus
back in town
40 years in comedy (hbo?)

His other book, titles "Brain Droppings" is pretty good as well. i have sen him perform in a few clubs in Los Ageles and New york. He is amazing, can always get the crowds moving ;)

*Edit - nice referral link in your sig cs ;)

~ Fawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom