George Bush doesnt care about black people

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hilarious how that just came out of NO WHERE. loll.. I was like "WTF? Didn't the topic say that George Bush hates black people?".. Only when it got to the last 5 seconds of the clip did that guy just jump out of no where and say that. haha

Why is he speaking as if GWB is the only man in charge? What about the government of LA. Do they need permission to help thier populace? What about Texas, Arkansas, and Mississippi? They are all neighbors of LA. Why can't they send supplies? Also, the black people's actions were dubbed "looting" because they were stealing unnecessary items such as footwear and electronics. West is an ignorant media whoring fool whose speech is second only to his horrible "music."

edit...don't get me wrong. I am in now way a Bush supporter. But I do appreciate a well constructed criticism, not one half-assed comment based on observations.

Why is he speaking as if GWB is the only man in charge? What about the government of LA. Do they need permission to help thier populace? What about Texas, Arkansas, and Mississippi? They are all neighbors of LA. Why can't they send supplies? Also, the black people's actions were dubbed "looting" because they were stealing unnecessary items such as footwear and electronics. West is an ignorant media whoring fool whose speech is second only to his horrible "music."

edit...don't get me wrong. I am in now way a Bush supporter. But I do appreciate a well constructed criticism, not one half-assed comment based on observations.
agreed....people are idiots and want to always point the finger at someone

I hate kanye west, infact I hate most of todays rappers.

AND MY GOD is all I can say after watching that video....

jesus what a moron, and he's setting an example for kids who listen to his crap!?

He stutters and talks like a moron and you can tell that guy next to him is just like "Ehhh yeah, whatever douche"

bah he shoulda just died in that car accident he was in

Today in my English class, the teacher asked, "Who is the richest man in the world?"

This black, rap-loving kid said "George W. Bush."

Just thought you might like to know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom