Genious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
Osama bin Laden's Cocaine Plot - [Craziness]
Submitted by scienott on 7/27/2005 11:07:11 PM

Osama bin Laden tried to buy a massive amount of cocaine, spike it with poison and sell it in the United States hoping to kill thousands, according to reports. The plot failed when Colombian drug lords decided it would be bad for business if they got involved in the deal.

An investigation by the US Drug Enforcement Administration has examined how advanced the plot became when it was hatched a year after the 9/11 attacks.

Bin Laden personally met leaders of a Colombian drug cartel in 2002 to negotiate the purchase of tons of cocaine, saying that he was willing to spend tens of millions of dollars to finance the deal.

"They wanted to kill thousands of people - more than the World Trade Centre," said a source.

Although the drug lords would have reaped millions of dollars in profits by selling the cocaine to bin Laden, they knew that if his plan succeeded it might effectively destroy the market for their cocaine in America. They also feared retaliation from the US government once its citizens started to die from the drugs.

In 2002, the then DEA Director Asa Hutchinson said: "The DEA [has] received multi-source information that Osama bin Laden himself has been involved in the financing and facilitation of heroin-trafficking activities. It is important we recognise that when money goes from the pocket of an American to buy drugs, it may contribute to the financing of unspeakable crimes of violence around the world."

Get the drug market out of the hands of ****ing criminals, quit spreading propaganda, and monitor the CIA!

Earlier this year, Afghan tribal leader Hajji Bashir Noorzai, who was one of the most wanted drug dealers in the world and had been identified as bin Laden's major heroin supplier, was arrested in New York City on federal criminal charges.

If we wanna stop crackheads, all we gotta do is this!

Like george carlin said,the terrorists are dumb, they bomb offices and supermarkets.

he also said if the terrorist were smart they would bomb populated places, for example: crack houses, strip bars. *cant tell you the rest*
:mad:

DJ-CHRIS said:
That's a load of bull

It's not bull, it's true. It is a good way to also kill thousand or millions of people. Do you know how sucky that would be? Even people other than coke heads and crack heads would die! Did you know that 4 out of 5 bills has cocaine residue on it? It's because of the sorting machines, cocaine residue gets from a bil to the machine to another bill, it is a never ending cycle. Now to take into consideration the poison, that is why you never use a bill to blow anything. If someone else was doing that, and they had say hepititas, and their nose bled on the bill giving the bill heppititas and than your nose bled on the same billl you now have hepititas. Gross, but true.

So if you touched a bill that touched another bill that had anthrax on it (thats what Bin Laden wanted to use) you would die from anthrax exposure. It's true, and luckily the major drug dealers are smart and realized that it wasnt being scum bag people that made them rich... It was being good buisness men.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it wasn't bull either, I heard about this plot also, thankfully it didn't fall through because I think it could have killed more people than 9/11 if executed successfully.

I had never heard about the transfer of hepatitis or other diseases by using the same bills, but it sounds pretty realistic to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom