GeForce 4 MX PCI is the best video card ever! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"SWING YOUR PARTNER,-ROUND AND ROUND!!..."

YourPrinter said:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS MY EYES my EYES!!!!!! ok
lets all put on overalls and play some banjo
that guy has issues.
[Banjo's & Viollins Playing:]

Yeeeeeeee-Haaaaaawww!!!!

][/Banjo's & Viollins Playing:]

Mhaaan-I'm glad i don't live where you live. I feel sorry for that guy to! I'm still shocked that this guy likes Windows ME!!! :eek: :eek: :p ;) :cool:

In the city, its not too bad, but when you get out into the farm-land where I live, its a techie's worst nightmare. $85 per month for 256kbps internet service (30 KB/sec download speed max), nobody owns computers, people listen to country and bluegrass, and the phone lines haven't been replaced since World War II.....its just hell sometimes. One of these days I will get my freedom from it.

Did I mention that the reason he likes ME, is because it has Pinball? He doesn't believe XP comes with Pinball, even though people have tried to tell him.

"This is too-much..."

MueiaahaHaHaHaHaHaH!!!! :p Oh-this guy has really lost it! You can download Pinball from microsoft.com!! :p :p :cool:

Windows ME is the best OS out on the market nowadays.......isn't it? I'm j/k........lol

wow dude....you should just really........take that guy out of existance...I'm serious...lead pipe to the back of the head, he's ruining all of us...he's trying to proclaim himself a nerd and he knows absolutely shit, the MX was the absolute lowest model line of the GF4 series.....damn you shoulda got up and smacked his face!

Halo said:
I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HORRIBLE NETZERO IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summary: it's sad. Very sad. [/B]

I know first hand how horrible NETZERO is. I am on it right now and I usually don't connect at anything over 9.6 Kbps. I totally hate that ISP. The only reason I haven't changed is because there still is a chance I might get cable by christmas. If dial-up becomes a permanent thing, I am getting off NETZERO!

image005.gif
image005.gif

print that out and show him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom