GeForce 4 MX PCI is the best video card ever! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What the hell is this guy smoking!?!?!..."

beedubaya said:
I'm serious. I'm not making this up. I swear its true, and did I tell you he said in his speech that LCDs are far better for gaming because they are just so much sharper, faster, and colorful?!
*Shocked* :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

well beedubaya, u did say that u live out in like the middle of no were with a bunch of hillbillys right?

granted there are stupid ppl at each corner of the globe, but im not shur if thy typically are so emphatic about there stupidity.

in reality ima realy nice guy, but unless that guy is big enought to like step on u or something, i would slap him upside the head every time he mentions the word 'pci'

(example- ask him "what is the interface type of your favorit gfx card" he says "pci"...... SLAP)( say.."i forgot what was that other interface type for gfx besides AGP?" he says "pci".....SLAP)

He does say he would rather have dial-up than cable, and he is on dial-up totally by choice (he has money and can get cable where he lives). He is on NetZero, and he goes around telling everybody else than NetZero is so great and how its "5 times faster." LOL.

Wow wowowowowowow! Get him a copy of ANY gaming or hardware mag and show him once and for all that he is horribly, terribly, insanely, ourasgeously wrong and ignorant to a mind boggling degree! Show him PC Gamer's benchmarks for the GeForce 4 MX and compare them to ANY video card made after 2001! Or invite him over for a gaming session and compare benchmarks on your games. Be sure to tape it so you catch the expression on his face!

wow.. I didn't know anyone was this ignorant. Seems to me that someone would have said something in your class by now. Teachers usually aren't up to date on hardware so they don't know what to think. This kid really needs a reality check though.

Hey, I was able to snap some pictures of this MX joker today, so you can now see what the moron looks like lol.

DSC00856Small.jpg

DSC00859Small.jpg

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS MY EYES my EYES!!!!!! ok
lets all put on overalls and play some banjo
that guy has issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom