Geek Squad.......OMG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They charge about 80 bucks to reinstall windows and like 30 bucks to install SP2 ... lol

Holy Crap Batman! It's univerasal Jackassery!!! One peice I forgot to mention.....He seemed interested to know why I "knew" so much about puter thingy's..."A+/N+ Certified", said I......"Me too". Says he...............I then had to change my pants becasue I crapped in them..........I'm quite sure he had no idea what A+ and N+ actually mean....wow....the poor fools who get their puters "repaired" at Best Buy!!!!

RicoDirenzo said:
Holy Crap Batman! It's univerasal Jackassery!!! One peice I forgot to mention.....He seemed interested to know why I "knew" so much about puter thingy's..."A+/N+ Certified", said I......"Me too". Says he...............I then had to change my pants becasue I crapped in them..........I'm quite sure he had no idea what A+ and N+ actually mean....wow....the poor fools who get their puters "repaired" at Best Buy!!!!

He was probably thinking "Ya I got an A+ in my computer classes too"

too perfect, no?

:)

btw, don't ever buy anything from best buy unless you search the **** outta the net, then u go to best buy as ur last resort,

for example i bought a 512MB CF card for my digital camera Canon S1 IS $30 of newegg, $70 at BB!

Rip OFF!!!!!

Well, may-be in his defense, he actually does know the difference between a CPU and a PC. But, over time and hundreds and hundreds of retards going in to best buy refering to PC's as CPU's he just naturally assumed that "you" were an idiot and were the typical retard who thinks USB stands for United States Bank.

Many people also call a central Processing Unit a "Pentium" or what type of Intel do you have? Mudder the letters AMD and they have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.... I had a guy refuse an AMD build for his son who is a gamer.... HE told me he wanted Intel or nothing... So I gave him intel... His son later argued with his father and I ended up building another one... at his cost...

HAHAHAAH Best Buy has in their application that you need to have a couple of degrees. Ive actualy talked to some of them and they have NO degrees and i have no defense for them. Them and the guys at Circuit City are horrible tech ppl and shouldnt even be considerd a geek.

wow some people need to really do their research before they go take their stuff to best buy i had one of my friends parents take their computers to best buy and pay them 40 bucks to install more ram its crazy, and he wouldn't let me do it because it would viod the warranty.... i told him he could take it out once he sent it back to them but no....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom