Geek Squad.......OMG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoDirenzo

Fully Optimized
Went into best buy looking for a socket 478 Intel CPU. So I approach the "service Station" at Best Buy (service is the most minimal definition I can muster) and ask the head "techie" if they carry any CPU's. "We have a whole wall full of CPUs", says he! So I meander over to the wall..........nada. Thinking I was just directionally challenged...I go back. So he says...."right over there is a whole wall of CPUS!!!!" I look, I ponder, I query...Huh? so he takes me over to the wall...we have Dell and Gateway and HP and Sony CPUs!!! I stare back in puzzlement.....Ahhhh............I need an OEM or Retail intel Socket 478 CPU so he starts looking at the Tower descriptions to see which one has the CPUs I want...."no 478's", says he. I try again...I just want the little chip thingy not the whole puter. "oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh", says he and takes me to a display case where there is one AMD 3800+ DC CPU for $389.00 (OUch!!!). "There", says he. "Thanks", Says I and left the store!! Go ahead, get your puter repaired by the "Geek Squad"....I dare you...no I double dare you!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!

Wow thats pretty funny. Those guys are not as smart as people think and the prices they charge to do things is rediculous. Why would I pay $30 for them to install memory or like $100 for them to run spysweeper.

which is of course what they do. It's a known fact smart people cannot get hired there and they intentionally keep their enployee's knowladge to a min.

they are pretty stuipid. i could not connect to the internet so i took it to geeksquad. i was watching him do it and he was going into the help and faq's. he had no clue what to do. my comp also has a door in the front and he did not know how to get into that. i had to open it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom