Geek Squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
are there any requirements to join and work there... cuz i need a job to get some moolah for the new PC, i know besides being able to drive there... but anything else i need (currently 15)

^ lol ok, but since they charge a good amount i guess its worth it for a new build to scrap this P4

You will make more money by being your own "geek squad" advertise your services yourself.

I have charged people up to $17 an hour and as low as $13.50 an hour. I doubt you will make that at geek squad..

And all you need to sell this to people who may need your help is to have geek squads prices right next to you...
They charge alot more for less.

dang... thats some serious cha-ching... i can hear the cash register... but in my complex people don't take me that seriously..

You have to be at least 16 to work at Geek Squad. At that time you're starting wage will be circa $9 per hour. At 15 you're pretty limited to where you can work. McDonalds and BK are some of your few options.

Why the hate on the squad? jk. I do know a few people that worked there and they learned a lot and ended up being manager and getting certs and then getting better jobs. There's nothing wrong with working there.

As long as you don't mind charging ignorant people hundreds of dollars for minutes of outrageously easy work that could be achieved with free software that coders coded purely out of the goodness of their heart and not for financial gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom