Gears Of War Movie Blu Ray Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as movies are still coming out on normal dvd and blu-ray costs 30 bucks, i'll be sticking to dvd.

well at least Mr. Torrence can provide my non blu-ray system with movies released only for blu-ray.

Good man he is.. Good man.

Hope you like downloading 50GB movies especially seeding them back since you torrent. Unless you get BD.Rips in which case they don't compare to the actual Blu-Ray.

It wudn't take that long.. 500k a second .. 4 or 5 days..

Bowt the same time it takes to get one delivered.

well it all depends. i dont allways use torrents. forums and a rapidshare account = 900+ kbps.

matter of a short gaming session and its done. and i don't care about blu ray quality. dont care about high def either.

just saying if movies start getting released on blu ray only, theres always someone willing to upload it. therefore I can download it. got loots of hd space and a good connection ^^

and 4 days at that speed kman would be somewhere around 172800 Gigs. hehe.

well it all depends. i dont allways use torrents. forums and a rapidshare account = 900+ kbps.

matter of a short gaming session and its done. and i don't care about blu ray quality. dont care about high def either.

just saying if movies start getting released on blu ray only, theres always someone willing to upload it. therefore I can download it. got loots of hd space and a good connection ^^

and 4 days at that speed kman would be somewhere around 172800 Gigs. hehe.

well it was off the top of my head... :p

it takes 4 hours to get a 4.7Gb DVD @500KBps, at that speed its not worth downloading, i can just take a 15 minute drive and pick it up.

and i get 2.5MBPs using Newsgroups at line speed. Still takes a long tme to get one. lso Blu-rays unlike HD DVD have more than AACS scruption with such security as BD+ and BD Mark. Don't expect too many good releases till those are cracked, where are you SlySoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom