gas prices WAAAAYYY up

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
they just hit 3.00 a gallon today, but i shouldnt be complaining im just glad i dont live in europe where its like 5 a litre, im in central wisconsin US where is it where u guys are

IBMan said:
they just hit 3.00 a gallon today, but i shouldnt be complaining im just glad i dont live in europe where its like 5 a litre, im in central wisconsin US where is it where u guys are
Give me a second as I do some converstions

If you think that is bad.....
It's about AU$1.30 (US $0.97) per litre down here.
Australian Petrol Prices works out at
US $3.67 per gallon!

And according to the radio this morning it just going to go up. :wooha:

Honestly, i am surprised that it's only been this week that the petrol prices started to affect both my couriers and Postal Services.

$2.99 here...and I spend 2 hours per day driving because I am so far from everywhere. I am going to have to really watch my spending now because gas is getting unaffordable.

3.10 here in Venus. Im in the same boat as Beed. But id have to say we shouldnt complain to much, last year spring break gas prices where 4.99 in the Bahamas. Just think of what they are now!! I think wehere at like 1.25 here (just a guess) and we where complaining about that, my family started shutting up when we found out how much gas was over tehre.

It is just under £1 a liter (around 96 pence) so that is £3.64 for one US gallon, so is $6.49 for a US gallon.

All I can say is, I'm glad I don't have a car that drinks petrol like mad.

Tassie is AU$1.25

My dad sold his 4L Ford Falcon for a 2.4L Honda accord Euro.

it's strange to hear about gas in litres and it being referred to as 'petrol' lol.....yeah yeah cultural differences I know, but when I hear 'petrol' I think of someone old for some reason....oh well it's like 'rubbish' and 'garbage'

Nubius said:
it's strange to hear about gas in litres and it being referred to as 'petrol' lol.....yeah yeah cultural differences I know, but when I hear 'petrol' I think of someone old for some reason....oh well it's like 'rubbish' and 'garbage'

Gas is just silly its a liquid gas isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom