Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out that way before, kinda nothing out there lol.... But yea that is cheap, I almost wrecked because I ran a red light looking at the gas prices and lines...

Here in Ontario it was down to like CAD$0.80 per litre for a few hours :D

now its up in the 90s Im guessing

It is 2.59$ in Nebraska now. I also heard after labor day that is also suppose to drop a lot.
And a 100$ for gas nothing compared to living on a farm and having to fill up 2 300 gallon tanks at one time, but my dad pays for that.

iamchel said:
Here in Ontario it was down to like CAD$0.80 per litre for a few hours :D

now its up in the 90s Im guessing

Yep, i've got family in Ontario and they said it was 85 cents per liter in Kitchener.

It was $2.449 earlier here (Cleveland, Tennessee, just above Chattanooga).

Wish I'd had the dough to fill up the wife's vehicle, but I only had $20.

its back to 2.30ish now... but still... everyone is going mad around here (NE ohio...cleveland area). Yesterday was insane though. 2.19 (and that was at the more expensive place in town... the place i usually go to was probably 10c cheaper than that.

I just paid $3.27 per gallon for premium. Yeah, and I filled up with 15 gallons. So.. $49.05 for a full tank of gasoline... Which will last about a week with the driving I do....

So kids, with no cars and no jobs... feel lucky you don't have to pay for gasoline...

Chazzer3 said:
In england, its about $4 a litre. That means its more than $10.5 a gallon in Britain.... It sucks.
Holy ****!!! That would be $315 to fill a 30 gallon tank!!! Jesus ****ing christ, how the **** do you guys afford gas up there!!?! You need to start driving a hybrid, man!

Up here gas is like $3 a gallon.

003 said:
Holy ****!!! That would be $315 to fill a 30 gallon tank!!! Jesus ****ing christ, how the **** do you guys afford gas up there!!?! You need to start driving a hybrid, man!

Up here gas is like $3 a gallon.

Most of them drive mini's. They get like 60-70mpg I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom