garbage in, garbage out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
there was this TV show a while back in australia called 'the weakest link'. when it got down to 2 contestants they did like a penalty shootout format of questions (5 questions and the sudden death if a draw). there were these two really stupid women on it and in the end one of them won 1-0.

most computer users have heard of the famous saying 'garbage in garbage out', one of the questions posed to one of the contestants was"

'complete the following phrase: garbage in.......'

the answer was '.....*thinking*.....garbage bin'.

i dont know why i suddenly remembered this but i found it outrageously funny at the time and had a decent laugh now. thought i would share it.

chickenNcheese said:
there was this TV show a while back in australia called 'the weakest link'.
OH Gawd! I was so hoping to forget about that one.

That show got canned as it was really encouraging viewer to gang up on weaker person and single them out and then just rub it in their face.

That was the whole point of that game.

Friend of mine was one on the episodes. He got in a few round. However when he was the only male left standing, and it was a group of female, he new that he was going to be next.

thebleakness said:
Grr, i hated that show. The host annoyed me way too much. Im glad it was cancelled. :)
The host scared me. Where did they find that bull dyke from is beyond me.
That show was rather remoralising

Harper said:
The host scared me. Where did they find that bull dyke from is beyond me.
That show was rather remoralising

She had looked more like a Dominatrix too.

And her pansy british accent wasn't so appealing either.

I never liked the show.....

LINGO

I love that show! GSN Rules!!!

i remember like two years ago when i was a comp noob i would sit up all night and watch gsn during the summer until like 5 am... wow.. lame lol

LINGO ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!

but yea, have u seen that episode of family guy, when stewie and that brat little kid go to the "art" school?

when stewie does his monolog, shes the only one to comment and was like "you are the weakest link, GOOD BYE" and he replied with the typical stewie answer "oh wow, thats clevah. do you write you own material? i mean wow, i mean thats what she says on the show, right? 'you are the weakest link, goodbye!'. right?! oh thats good, thats good all right!"

god i love that show!!

EDIT: family guy...... NOT weakest link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom