Games and wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayaseattle

In Runtime
ok

so long time back i had posted a survey for Zune and Ipod comparison. yah i know-what the **** is Zune

many of you responded and thanks for that

some of the results were that many of you had not heard of zune and if you had, you really didnt care much for it. (my thoughts exactly)

This was for an MBA survey class and we are researching the connection between younger demographics and wine.

e.g is wine really a younger age group drink?

so anyways. here is a small survey if you would like to help me with my project. no worries if you dont want to. i have posted it here in the off topic discussion so if you are not interested -thats ok too.

to the ones who will respond -thank you
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=C9uAmKoyTXY0qY9d5S7Amg_3d_3d

^if it helps you any im 17 and i absolutely love wine

when me and my friends have a party and we are low on money we have two choices..beer or wine, and its wine everytime

I like wine, get you hammered easy and its cheep if its a reely cheepo bottle I have to mix it a little with lemonade.

Real ale an Wisky or Vodka are my drinks of choice if have money though.

yea Whiskey is great but alot of times for me i only have like 7 bucks and a gas station that wont id me lol
so wine is the way to go alot of times

Tell ya what if i go to quake con this year I will spring for a bar session ;)

Wine is good stuff. I worked at a winery off and on when I was 13 and still love the stuff. Much prefer whites though...

Red is nicer when it's a non social drink, white wine is more for after dinner or you just got a new carpet.

I am intending to include it on week 3 of my great American adventure this year, btw whats your drink because i am springing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom