gall stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
What foods cause gall stones? I just want to know cause i know some people who had gall stones and i don't want to be one of those people.

I know turkey hill products do but i drink water and only drink turkey hill products when taking medicine that has a nasty taste, or when i am sick.

Does ice cream cause gall stones?

Does exercize help not to get gall stones?

Greasy foods, possibly high fat foods. They are also hereditary. Multiple pregnancies can also cause them (you're safe on that one).

Gall stones just happen, no matter how careful you are. Oh, and Turkey Creek drinks may help kidney stones develop, but not gall stones.

I've had 'em and had my gall bladder removed. While it was not a fun process I did survive. It has had a small impact on my life, but nothing anyone would notice.

Some things tend to move through rather quickly, especially greasy foods. Bile, or gall, is used to help digest fat/grease and the gall bladder is supposed to shoot it out as needed. Without a gall bladder, bile goes directly into the digestive tract and is not stored to be used, so fat/grease moves through without being fully digested.

Just means I am very regular. :D

I heard a physician say gall stones can come from turkey hill drinks too.

The stuff in the bottom of the container can cause gall stones.

@ Trotter, Thanks for clearing that up dude.

next question what the **** are turkey hill drinks?

no they make ice cream and other stuff to. What are health drinks?

Does ice cream give you gall stones? I eat a lot of ice cream.

Helth drinks are the kind of things nutritionists and health food freaks like to push as a healthy natural energy boost or some kind of cure for a illness that can be cured with a few pills. Most people like this try to con you that if you drink this herbal tea / root extract it will cure your spots/cancer/heart problems... ect.

Oh and sorry if this has gone OT I just have a problem with that kind of people because they conned a friend of mine with a serious illness (cancer) and she nearly died it was only when a few other friends and I got involved we got her to take her med's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom