GALACTICA Season 2 Return Jan 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
My freind asked me if I was a true trekie or not, so I tried doing the finger sign and I couldnt do it and he sighed and shook his head

:p

vg.gif

That's easy. :p

Man harper im trying and trying but it just dosent want to go!!
I got one side but the other one is like upside down magnets!!
:sigh:

Lord AnthraX said:
Man harper im trying and trying but it just dosent want to go!!
I got one side but the other one is like upside down magnets!!
:sigh:
Use the Force Lord AnthraX

Opps, sorry, that's starwars

They rinaly started to show season 10 of Stargate SG1, and season 3 of Stargate Atlantis... Strange this is the first time since they started showing BattleStar Galactica that they wouldn't have its season premier along with the SG:SG1 and SG:A premiers....

October 6 2006

Season 3 to return in October 6 2006 .
First episode will be a 2 hour episode.

However in September, there will be starting to release a 10 downloadable short episodes that featuring events that happened during the 12 months where New Caprica is getting settled by the fleet. (Before the last 15 minutes of the season 2 finale.)

What about that show that's supposed to take place in the past called "Caprica," have you heard about that?

Yea, i can't wait till season 3 comes out. I downloaded season 1 and 2 and watched them all in like 1-2 weeks. It was addicting. Couldn't get enough of BSG. And when it ended in a cliffhanger, i was like oh man it has to continue. Did some research and found that season 3 was in plan. Until that does happened, I'm hoping it will be just as awesome as Season 1 & 2.

The General said:
What about that show that's supposed to take place in the past called "Caprica," have you heard about that?
Have not heard any thing about the Caprica spin off as of lately.
http://www.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Caprica_(series) Caprica has info on this series that is Set 50 years before series.
will be set more than 50 years prior to the events of "Battlestar Galactica" and focus on the lives of two families: the Adamas (ancestors of future Galactica commander William) and the Graystones. The Twelve Colonies are at peace and on the verge of a technological breakthrough: the first Cylon.

Caprica is meant to stand on its own from BSG: while still addressing backstory issues from Battestar, it will not be required to have watched it to enjoy Caprica. However, "certain elements have been embedded into the first few episodes of season 3" of Battlestar Galactica, which might refer to things which will be further fleshed-out in the prequel series.

[LF] Torpedo said:
Until that does happened, I'm hoping it will be just as awesome as Season 1 & 2.
From what I have been reading, it going to be a LOT DARKER!!!!!!

http://www.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Season_3#Summary <--- SEASON 3 SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom