G/f is strange......

Status
Not open for further replies.

+1 :p :D

charles_scott said:
im 16 *** ****.......... Hell i see parents out here that are 5-6 years apart, getting tired of lil ****s *****ing because im 3 years older than someone i care about........................

That's pretty gross. You're 16, she's not even in high school yet, well atleast in Canada she isn't; actually it depends on the month of your birth. However, thats still really disgusting, she's all young and undeveloped.

On another note, you really don't need to inform the whole world you have a girlfriend. You just want the attention don't you;)

Isnt that like statuatory rape?

number1ei.jpg

Yes it is, and i dont ****ing plan on doing much with her :-\

Besides whats the body development got to do with anything here? Means nothing to me and her so **** off, there are a lot of people that run around here that are 3 years apart, 16 and 19 year olds i see it all the ****ing time, so will someone please close this now since the "dj" had to bring up the rape shit and everyone started to ***** about age?

Isnt that like statuatory rape?
No it isnt, not until hes 18. Also, ive been in a situation where my gf was trying to move in. Actualy shes trying to move in still and its hard to get custody. Age dosent really matter at all, as long as hes not 20 and shes 12 or something.

I'll be 17 in december, she will be 14 in november....... seems like P.P.Mguire is the only one who isnt attacking me about the age difference of 3 years :-\

charles_scott said:
I'll be 17 in december, she will be 14 in november....... seems like P.P.Mguire is the only one who isnt attacking me about the age difference of 3 years :-\

Well I guess it's ok, maybee because your dating at / below your maturity level.

Its because over the summer i liked a 13 year old girl myself and i turned 17 in july. I know how it is and i understand, just i didnt go out w/ her.

charles_scott said:
P.P.Mguire is the only one who isnt attacking me about the age difference of 3 years :-\ [/B]

Ah man. Seems like everytime your girlfriend comes up in a thread, you get attacked.. :eek:

Anywho, I don't think it's ok to date a girl more than 3 years difference (>=4) when you are like 14-20. Something wrong about that. What does the statutory rape laws says when you are older than 18? I think you can still date under 18 provided you are within a certain limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom