future shop - bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the cables i bought, which i will just buy a "cheapo" DVD player, just to keep them used for a few months, until i get my dvd recorder back :)

cables.jpg

They seen like good, thick cables, and on the ouside it says "MONSTER STANDARD THX CERTIFIED Component Video Cable with High Density Double Shielding and Duraflex Protective Jacket".
I'm no home theatre expert, but for $60, that sound awesome :)

usually no name stuff is the same as brand named stuff, but cables can be different

for example, my chemistry teacher worked at a frito's plant (or w/e those small curlyish chips are) and he said they sold the same chips to doritos as he did safeway or some other grocery store

but cables aren't chips.... the more you pay the more you do get out of them.... to a limit

almost like RAM... for the average user (Tech-Forum member), after about 1.5 or 2 gigs, you see NO difference in performance, but there are exceptions

tommyboy123x said:
usually no name stuff is the same as brand named stuff, but cables can be different

for example, my chemistry teacher worked at a frito's plant (or w/e those small curlyish chips are) and he said they sold the same chips to doritos as he did safeway or some other grocery store

but cables aren't chips.... the more you pay the more you do get out of them.... to a limit

almost like RAM... for the average user (Tech-Forum member), after about 1.5 or 2 gigs, you see NO difference in performance, but there are exceptions

that almost made sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom