Futurama

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
Does any one know how many seasons of this tv show aired? I think I saw just recently that the fourth season came out to dvd. But I dont know how many were aired.

Thanks.

yeah but the five seasons were condensed when released on dvd so there are only four seasons dvd box sets (i have the fourth and final season)

"Futurofamorona..."

I used to have the 1'st season DVD. I never laught so hard at my Playstation 2 in a long time.

Anyway, i doo remember the 4'th season not airing most of their sceduled episodes during 2003. I guess they counted the 4'th season episodes with the 5'th. :cool:

Yeah this was due to the fact that they corssed the line a few too many times. Fox took them off the air then brought them back, it was intresting. Alright, thanks for the help. I'll have to go out and buy the 4th season.

How do you cross the line with Fox? I kind of understand how Family Guy was edgy (and hilarious! "Oh! OH! They've Spotted Me!" -Peter Griffith), but Futurama? That's was just funny! Come on!

"Oh! OH! They've Spotted Me!" -Peter Griffith),
lol girls locker room, gotta love it. Yeah Fox is stupid, notice how when [adult swim] took up family guy, it all of a sudden appeared on Fox again as like a 'special thing' at which of course [as] made fun of them cause they had been showing family guy for a while by then.

You should see the chapelle show DVD with the audio commentary, good god they take out a lot of stuff. Anyone see that one where he makes fun of the dancing girl in the car? Well apparently they wanted to actually run her over but comedy central wouldn't let that float so they had to simply splash her with water.

some day those of us in america will have the tv freedom of those in europe, some day.....
Yeah I know I wish the same thing. Ever seen that one clip of Steve-O on some show over there and pulls out a bag of weed and is just like YEAAAAAAAH! and the show owner is like 'Thats right my friend you can do that here!' and then not only that he pulls out his penis and balls and staples his nutsack to the side of his leg lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom