Funny Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dude,

I downloaded ROTSP and found it to be hilarious, how long did it take you to do it? There are a few glitches such as being able to see the camera guy in the mirror but other than that it's alright.

However I wouldnt suggest going to Hollywood with it!

BTW the filesize is quite large it took me about 10mins to download. Still I might download the other movie and I'll let you know what I think.

Retro.

Uh, I watched them, but didnt really find them funny... some good music in them... that is really the only positive thing I can say!

Keep up the work though, you guys will get better and its good that you are doing something you enjoy... I didnt really buy that 12year old as a homeowner that employs a gardener though... maybe you guys should have stuck a fake mustache on him!!!

Do what you enjoy doing and dont let anyone discourage you!

it wasnt really supposed 2 be real, hes not 12 hes 15.

Its more us just ****in around than anything else, we werent out 2 make some sort of real movie or anything like that, just sumthin people could watch and enjoy.

Also, about the filesize, ROTSP is about 31 megs while Vietnam is about 10 megs. It shouldnt really take 10 minutes though unless you are on a slower connection. On my cable connection I get about 400 kb/s DL from those webservers.

I watched the Vietnam video first...

Editing and sound effects were awesome. Acting just totally blew.

ROTSP...

You like those wide angle lenses eh? Ya pretty damn funny. Thought the Sales guy would have done something a little more extreme though. ;)

Nice work. Great videos!

I will post up when we get our next 2 out. I would like to add that acting will never be great because we arent actors by any means. I thank you all for your comments good and bad and hope to hear from you on our next movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom