Funny Trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxexpertxXx

In Runtime
Copy and paste the java script code in the following red lines to the address bar of your browser

javascript:function Shw(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 35; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy(1,i);self.moveBy(i,0);self.moveBy(0,-i);self.moveBy(-i,0); } } }} Shw(6)

Nope, no reaction.

Must be because I turned off window resizing for annoying arrogant people like you >:)

don't take other peoples work and say its your own, u copy'd this from a website. it is funny though. try this one, i changed the value of it so it lasts alot longer :: javascript:function Shw(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 35; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy(1,i);self.moveBy(i,0);self.moveBy(0,-i);self.moveBy(-i,0); } } }} Shw(160)

Actually i did this code my self, altho its proly somewhere on the net. If i find something on the net. I always post the source!

lol, i just looked at a page with it on it a min ago from one of ur other pointless posts ::: Funny Computer Trick :::, hmm those codes seem the same and you were at that site because i saw a link to it in one of ur posts. Nice try buddy.

Yes, and i also made it my self so clearly im stealing my work and their work??

........ W/e way you wanna put it. I do know how to script you know.. and that i can easly do my self! i memorized the script! i could type it out quickly!

So when i was searching on that site. i saw that and i was like oh i know that script very well! so i typed it here..?? not copy and paste..

understand?

Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom