Funny thing about "case keys"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
funny you mention that.........I just put mine on my keychain about 2 days ago but I had just had my case keys laying around for the longest time and almost start to forget where I put em....so I just put it on there so I'd know where it is.

lol.. You "could" leave them on the case itself - although that might reduce the aesthetic value of the rig.. :).. Or keep it unlocked :p..

Of course, you can always go clubbing and tell them girls "Shee here baby!, this is ma keys to ma Tsunami! It's Maaaad overclocked!".. They'll probably think u are talking about a hot rod.. :D..

I don't keep it unlocked because of when I carry it my hand generally grasps it by the bottom...if it were unlocked it'd fly open and I might drop it :)

BTW, I've taken the front panel off my thermaltake case...don't know if yours is the same, but it comes with a front panel 'design' door that covers your bays, then the 2nd door can open as well which lets you get the bays out...since I think the main door is ugly is sin I removed it when I first got the case.

I guess I COULD leave the keys in the lock, but I'd still have to put em somewhere for LANs.

Yo girl, check it out, Thermaltake WinGO Xaser V, water cooled........that get your gears spinning or what baby?

Oh well, you use calculations of Pi to pick up women right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom