Funny Mac Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the people that I have noticed that rip on Mac, have barely used them if they have used them at all.

Seriously, I have used Linux distro's, Windows, and Mac. I must say that the easiest interface, most reliable operating system, best graphically designed GUI, and just plain good computers come from Apple.

I don't see why people will rip on Mac when they sit with a piece of software on their computer that alot of people pirate because it's so expensive, complain effortlessly about the problems they have with Windows and gripe about Bill Gates.

I am not saying all you do it, but I know a fair amount in person who are that way...frankly it's annoying.

many of the keyboard shortcuts change between Win and Mac. Incredibly annoying when you're already used to the PC set-up for shortcut keys.
Its just as bad as going from mac to windows.

Yes you can use right clicking on Macs. People dont understand this, but you can use other mice than those made by apple!

Nubius said:
this thread is ripping apart this happy little TF family we had.

It's like the alcohol and you're all now abusive step dads.

WHERE'S THE LOVE!?

Ok..... I am throwing in the towel right now to stop any flaming and or opinions that will offend anyone.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, and lets end this civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom