Funny Mac Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, it sounds like he might have gotten Mac and Winblows confused?

Oh yeah, he has an old School eMac.

What a stupid video...I can't believe anyone would rant about Apple in such a way as Mac is known for not having such problems.

Windoze on the other hand...I could complain effortlessly about problems I have with it. I wouldn't even have to make a video, just install Windows and all demon spawn is on my computer.

I personally hate Mac, but thats just opinion.

Everything anyone has said in this thread is all opinions, don't get your panties in a bunch.

ferris said:
I personally hate Mac, but thats just opinion.

Everything anyone has said in this thread is all opinions, don't get your panties in a bunch.
means he hates stable computers and no viruses.

but with those very positive things that come along with apple computers are also some very negitive things...

Higher Software Prices
Limited Software Availablity
Higher Hardware Prices
Limited Compatibility

uzi9mm said:
but with those very positive things that come along with apple computers are also some very negitive things...

Higher Software Prices
Limited Software Availablity
Higher Hardware Prices
Limited Compatibility
ya but usually company buys em. lots of graphic design studios, ad agency, photo studios, all the professional recording studios in the world uses mac. and what they want is stable and trouble free comps right out from the box and expect em to be trouble free till they get outdated. and mac does it. becaouse nothing worse than having downtime due to computer malfunctions. its worth extra money than making clients unsaticefied. well..laptops gets ****ed up more than desktops but thats usual. and all the negative ting u said, none of them are apples fault. think about it..how many % of ppl uses mac?

boomstick666 said:
ya but usually company buys em. lots of graphic design studios, ad agency, photo studios, all the professional recording studios in the world uses mac. and what they want is stable and trouble free comps right out from the box and expect em to be trouble free till they get outdated. and mac does it. becaouse nothing worse than having downtime due to computer malfunctions. its worth extra money than making clients unsaticefied. well..laptops gets ****ed up more than desktops but thats usual. and all the negative ting u said, none of them are apples fault. think about it..how many % of ppl uses mac?

well the malfunctions happen because people who use PC's dont know how to use them correctly..... :)

uzi9mm said:
well the malfunctions happen because people who use PC's dont know how to use them correctly..... :)

first of all, we do not have to know much about computers itself. thats not our interest. less learning time, and hustle=more work time. in mac, ppl who doesnt know about computers can hardly ever be able to meke it ****ed up. its opposite IMO. ppl who knows about computers can intentionally **** up mac tho. i mean...have u used mac before? besides store display or some school's mac w/ OS9.

well I have used a REAL mac......... A G5 running Final Cut Pro...

And the piece of **** locked up on a freaking CDDB query :mad:

But other than that they are nice computers, and they have nice software on them... But I still prefer PC's.. Because the MAC assumes that you are complete computer noob who does not know shi*

uzi9mm said:
But I still prefer PC's.. Because the MAC assumes that you are complete computer noob who does not know shi*
umm..we dont care as long as it works and keep the business going. and first of all, we are not trying to be computer experts. so i have no clue y u have such an idea. whats wrong w/ being computer noob and still be able to operate mac w/o a problems? and u said mac are nice computers and have nice software..although u dont like it...doesnt make sence to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom