Funny Mac Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm gonna start a "Funny PC vid"..."

Don't ever post such crap about Apple ever again. It is forbidden!! :angry:

It really isn't a funny movie, and that guy is border line retarded. The problems he's talking about never existed with Mac. The thing dosn't even let you Rename system files, let alone move them if you're starting up with them. Jesus! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

I've seen that video before......although I hate macs I have to agree the guys arguments are pretty weak.

The guy in the first video is right on. We use those pieces of **** at school. I especially like the one where you drag stuff off a CD onto the desktop and eject it, boom, all the files are gone until you reinsert the CD and make a folder just to put those files into. Plus they constantly crash and lock up. The reset button gets used more than the keyboard on those Macs.

Well, you probably have really old macs............ Windows machines you have to have the CD in to be able to get stuff on it....... If you open up the CD on windows, and then eject it, you cant access any of the files on it................... Its not really that hard to just drag the CD files onto the Hard drive Icon........

Well, you probably have really old macs............ Windows machines you have to have the CD in to be able to get stuff on it....... If you open up the CD on windows, and then eject it, you cant access any of the files on it................... Its not really that hard to just drag the CD files onto the Hard drive Icon........
Dude, he's talking about if you open the CD-ROM to explore the files on a mac, then drag it to the desktop.......when you eject the CD, those files on the desktop will disappear.

You drag files onto your desktop in windows, you eject the CD, they stay there. He's not talking about just exploring the CD and ejecting it and not being able to browse them......that's a no brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom