funny email I got today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitestick said:
don't respond, even to mess with the guy. it seems like a monetary scam but for all we know they could be phishing.
so what bad could happen if he responded?

ahhhhh, well thats what gmail's spam filter is for. It works wonderfully. I get close to 300 spam messages a day and gmail catches every single one.

Yeah, it works..........NOT!

I've replied to a couple of these emails. One was from the wife of a husband that had passed away and the account was $20 million. My share was $3.8 million, so I figured I had nothing to lose. To make a long story short, I got the $3.8 million deposited in my checking account after alot of paperwork.

There were a few expenses incurred with getting it. One expense was the $670,000 in legal expenses (lawyers, bankers, insurance, etc.) After receiving the money, I met a man that threatened my family in order to get this recently acquired money. He was part of the family that sent this money. So now they were trying to scare me into giving it back. After the ensuing struggle, I had to hire another defense lawyer to determine what I did was in self-defense. BTW, I was acquitted. This cost me another $416,000. While this was going on, I hired a security unit to not only secure my house and cars ($1.2 million), but also to provide me with year round security (bodyguards @ $900,000 for one year). I had a few more legal expenses when approached by people and my over zealous guards made some minor mistakes ($418,000).

By this time, my Hunni could not leave for work and we had to pay for in-home schooling ($22,000). All the people coming into our house had to have background checks which is a running cost of approximately $65,000 per year.

Since we knew that we couldn't continue on with this lifestyle, we decided to move and change the entire families identities. Though the US Marshalls and the FBI helped, we were not in any special program and I had to pay for their services which came to $82,000.

The stealth move, plus selling the house, cars, and all liabilities cost us $21,000 in fees. We owed too muchon the house and cars to make any money on the sales.

We moved to [removed to protect the innocent] and made a $5000 downpayment on a house. We've spent $900 in groceries, some small articles of furniture, and in getting my sons enrolled in a new school.

I'm sure I'll be able to find another job here soon, because our last $100 will probably not last long!

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom