funniest vid ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: funniest vid ever

septoid2 said:
Whatever, I'm not returning any flames, cept for one thing, don't be rude, I'm sure you wouldn't say that to my face in real life, and if you would, well, then you're rude.

I'd tell you your sence of humor sucks to your face.... honestly, cause I think people need to know these things. I bet one of your friends thought it was retarded too, but didn't want you to feel insulted. For me lieing to someone is much more disrepectful then just being rude and telling them thats by far the stupidest thing I've seen.

I'm sure you would Sui.

And no, you're wrong about my friends, sorry to disappoint.

and to powerslave, thats super, I never meant nerds in a disrespectful tone, you interpretted my message incorrectly, I meant majority of responses to this thread have been very sour and ill-minded, and I hope its not a reflection of the true community. I barely post here anymore, so I thought I'd post something, but I don't really care all that much.

Anyways, I'm leaving this thread alone, enjoy the video, if you don't, I don't care, don't flame me, I thought this video was funny, I don't care if we have different sense's of humours, and your sense of humour isn't the universal sense of humour, so don't tell me I have a shitty sense of humour myself.

Just a bunch of comedy hitlers! :D

Anyways, I'm outta here. Too anyone whos gonna flame me, kiss my ***!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom