front page?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would help you except for the picture of an almost-naked Christina Aguilera and the "**** me" slogan. Gah. Too much testosterone around here.

bandage_boy i think i should be brutally honest with you because some people just do not have the balls to tell you. from what i can tell with that design you have a total lack of imagination design-wise. maybe you should consider another hobby unless you do this for fun.

my opinion is that your potential to get better is not so good. this could be due to either you are too immature to understand basic design principles or you lack the ability to visualize the ideas in your head or express them externally. i wish i knew the technical words for that, maybe my sister who is working towards her masters in psychology could tell me. i am not saying you are incompetant or stupid, there is a big difference between the two.

No, I know what I want design wise, and it would look very good. I don't know any HTML (I'm getting a book) and I don't know how to use FrontPage. Yes, this website is for fun, but I do have a design set in mind. I just don't know how to go about creating it.

It's like a mute person trying to talk.

Another big thing about this site is the fact that I've got it running off of one of MY servers. And I'm quite proud of that.

Much better. :) *nods approvingly*

Ok. First of all try HTML rather than Frontpage. Do you know basic tags? If not, here's a good tutorial. HTML is insanely easy to learn, you'll pick it up in like 5 minutes.

What kind of design do you want, exactly? If you know Photoshop or PSP or something you could make us a jpg of what you have in mind, and then I could tell you how you'd go about doing it.

Fantastic, the easter bunny dropped off "How To Do EVERYTHING with HTML"

It's like 500 pages, but really really big, it covers everything. I'll try making a couple sample pages later today. Right now I've got to go to church though.

hey bandage I can design you a nice site that you could update without any HTML knowlege.

I can do Flash and HTML. I can make you a flash site which will be editable through notepad (at least the text will be). I can do either a very very minimal cost.

Hit me up on AIM at

Frank112916

MSN

metalmilitiapb@netscape.net

I hope to be in contact with you soon.

My Latest Flash Sites (Both not yet completed)

http://www.fnpsolutions.com/webtemp/newweb/newsite.swf

http://www.fnpsolutions.com/webtemp/latin/latinsite.swf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom