friends dont let friends....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you blaming microsoft? Microsoft didn' make the toolbars, the companies did. I hate when people blame microsoft for everything. its the users fault also because they shouldn't have accepted to install so much crap.

who would ever allow their computer to get that wasted?!?! if I even see one gltich or something out of the ordinary its straight to spybot, adaware or hijackthis. that can't be a for real scenario, it was probably a POS comp and they just installed all that to make a point.....point well made...lol.

WOW that's a f-load of toolbars!
I use Mozilla normally, but sometimes I use IE, I'm using it now because I'm on my temporary instalation of XP and still have to fix the bad sectors on my 40GB HDD

sippin codeine said:
yea my friends grandmother had that many toolbars, i got rid of them and she said i crashed her computer.

Actually that reminds me of something funny that happened a few months ago.

My uncle's computer was a wasteland of virus'es and spyware (mostly do to the 50 gigs of pron he has, literally). His computer was actually workign fine. All those stuff were basically cancelling each other out. And when i removed them, thats when his computer went nuts. Had to back up his "data" and reinstall windows.

Its kinda like Mr. Burns. He has every disease known to man, but they are cancelling each other out in his body lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom