Friendly post competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a competition, it just shows who posts the most... its pretty cool though. I didn't expect to post that much in one day.

I dont know how i make the top of the list all the time. I seriously dont. I post in a lot of different forums here.

Windows, Laptop, Hardware troublshooting, Other HW, Network, Audio, Linux, Apple, Virus, Browser, Web GFX, Search Engine, Web Hosting, OT, BST, Rules, New Member, Site Feeback, and some others not seen. So lets see that is that is over 20 forum topics i regular now. I can see how i can get upwards of 40 posts a day when some of those areas are pretty busy.

It is not like i try to get a high post count. I could be frozen at 0 and be happy. I dont care about post count. I care about helping people.

It jsut so happens that by doing so i get a high post per day count. But if you look at my profile i just have barely over 9 post average per day since i joined. :p

We need to keep the post count system, otherwise we can't tell if somebody is a spammer or something (usually less than 10 posts who advertises, is a Spammer)

I won't be on that list starting next week, somebody else can take my place haha

mak, my man, whats happening, 2 times in a row i beat you....gotta step it up lol jk.

oddly no new people are on the list and we have all under posted our last scores lol, so there is no change needed on the list.

That list is screwed, seriously. I remember post whoring one night to get from 2170 to 2200 and now im at 2290 and that was about 5 days ago i did that.

Yeah? That is only 110 posts in 5 days. I get roughly 40 or so post a day now. After everything is said and done. You were on the low end of hte list. Remember this is your 5 day average. So while you have posted more that doesnt mean that you still average enough to make the list. :p

Your jsut jealous cause you cant make it on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom