Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like comrad got the "time out" screen and it must have taken what? 5 min. to make this post... lol if you click edit you can delete one of them. ;)

You should be here in Kansas. Ice storm.

A tree in our backyard split right down the flippin middle.
And on to our neighbor's roof. Muahaha

We were without power yesterday for about 12 hours (~1 PM to 1:40 AM) and it sucked. It was very close to zero outside and we didnt want to open any doors to let any available heat out...

My new powersupply came via the nice FedEx lady at about 7:00 PM - we had to sign the shipping confirmal thing in candlelight haha

Oh, and we've been off school for the past three days because of it.

my wife is from Kansas, all my inlaws are still there, mostly in Wichita... they are without power and phones as well.
good luck to ya, stay warm
and it sucks about the tree... hope your neighbors aren't too upset.

VIVA MINNESOTA!!!! wooHOO!!!
-32f yesterday morning up here in Bemidji Minnesota!!. In an odd way I love the cold, its so incredibly cold sometimes that its freckin cool. You think- "Damn im awesome cause I can make it when its -50F straight up". (sometimes you wonder if yer just dumb but I like it). It feels like a wilderness even though its in a town. Last year we hit -50 here in Bemidji w/o windchill, with it woulda been around -70 and more. If you've never experience it it feels cool, you got yoour minus 90 Sorels on, tons of layers and hardcore hat and gloves and probly choppers over top of that. It honestly hurts to breathe that air, you go outside to take a piss, and if you lock the door behind you or fall and knock yourself out, where I live in the country you would die. We had a sauna the other day on New Years and ran outside and made snow angels, your skin stings and you cant feel yourself for a long time afterward, and you reflect on your actions, but its *****in cold no lie. My family and I drove up north of us to a waterpark through two hours of freezing rain and snow, our cars were completely covered in a half inch of ice, Ive been driving on absolute ice for the last 2 weeks. its Insane I know but its pretty sweet. (and yes rip the days of 3ft of standing snow, I miss them). Everyone should try it sometime, I hear about some pu$$ies who close school soon as it hits minus temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom