Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
one question, how does water as a liquid vaporize when thrown into a sub-zero environment. at the freezing point water becomes a solid... at the boiling point water becomes vapor, now i have spilled water on pavement and watched it instantly vaporize... and i have thrown water in the air and watched it freeze (make ice crystals before it hit the ground) and both were insaine!!!
btw, here in Charlotte, NC it got up to about 68 deg. F. today... very odd for this time of year

Yeah, I think it's going to be a weird weird winter.

A week ago it was 50 here in Minneapolis, now it's hovering right around 0. Maybe we'll go into an ice age (The Day After Tomorrow anyone?). :D

ha! I'm not offended; I live in a place where the average temp is like 90! A major cold front is suppose to be coming in this afternoon. Yeah right! It's prolly gonna drop the temp down by like 5 degrees...oh boy!

I've been to the UK for 3 years...I liked it. The only problem is that almost everyday it seemed that it was cloudy and/or raining. But I was like 6 when I was there, so I can't remember very well.

You know it doesn't rain here as much as people seem to think.

Its raining now, its been raining for 4 days and its going to continue raining for anither 4 days at a guess.

But really the sun does come out.

its been unusualy warm here in michigan the last few weeks, still have seen alot of snow and wind though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom